Common Core Tutoring Grades 3 - 8
November & December 2013
READING, WRITING & MATHEMATICS
You can sign up for all or just one!
Click the link below to download the schedule for Nov & Dec. Reading, Writing & Math tutoring Grades 3 to 8.
READING & WRITING
- Utilization of SRA Reading Laboratory which develops independent, confident readers.
- Students begin reading at an appropriate level and work upward through increasingly challenging content.
- Develop comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, word analysis and study skills.
- Reinforce specific skills in which certain students show a weakness.
- Engage students’ interest and increase their knowledge base using a wide array of fiction and nonfiction selections.
- Tremendous help with reading comprehension for NYS ELA.
- Focus on computation and problem solving.
- Develop mathematical fluency to apply concepts to critical thinking skills needed for Common Core standards.